[WEBINAR] Innovation in Learning: The Revolutionary Impact of AI on Education
Some of the major topics covered in this webinar:
- What will be the role of AI in education?
- The job skills required for AI, and do they even matter to teachers trying to implement AI into their classroom? Do teachers have to learn prompt engineering?
- An introduction to the proof-of-work concept
- Where does AI fit in the education system? It is inevitable.
- Catrina’s perspective on incorporating new technology into a classroom
- Wilson’s anecdotes from traveling to different schools speaking about AI and Insight
- Students being fearful of being accused of using AI when they don’t (false positives)
- Authorship & plagiarism
- AI DETECTORS - Why they cannot be the “answer” for AI assessment
- Barriers to adoption
- AI hallucinations
- PowerNotes innovations
- Ethical considerations like perpetuating biases and discrimination, student privacy and data security, and cheating
- Cognitive load, and AI’s relationship to it